Jensen Ackles Türkiye Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have to say that kvpusu.5forum.net is really a good website

Aşağa gitmek

I have to say that kvpusu.5forum.net is really a good website Empty I have to say that kvpusu.5forum.net is really a good website

Mesaj tarafından NillHori Çarş. Ağus. 03, 2011 8:32 pm

Hello. anydvd 5.6.1.1 was just released and you no longer need to use vobblanker etc. although sky high was not listed and may not be able to be copied correctly just yet.5.6.1.1, 2005 11 27- New: Added detection and removal of a new type of protection "MacroVision RipGuard" as found on "Madagascar WideScreen" R1 (US) or "Vet Hard" R2 (Netherlands) to the option to remove "Protection based on unreadable Sectors" Note: RipGuard could be copied together with elby CloneDVD2 since AnyDVD version 5.4.1.1, but this new version supports drag and drop of all files from DVD to harddisk as well!- New: Added support for a new version of the Sony Arccos protection as found on "Seinfeld Season 6 Disc 3" R2 (German) to the option to remove "Protection based on unreadable Sectors"- New: Information Window now shows MacroVision RipGuard, if it was detected.- New: Information Window now displays, if "Error zones between files" have been removed, like on "Resident Evil - Apocalypse" R1 (US

NillHori
Misafir

Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek

Sayfa başına dön

Bu forumun müsaadesi var:
Bu forumdaki mesajlara cevap veremezsiniz